Is age a factor?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:45:27 -0400

I got the impression she *did* know the model and serial numbers.  She
said she didn't have them close at hand, and I think she knew I could
figure out the age from the serial number and therefore did not want to
give it to me.  She admitted to knowing the age but refused (kindly) to
tell me.

The ad said she had just had the piano tuned, so for all I know the
tuner may have told her age doesn't make a difference, but if so I don't
agree with him/her.  But certainly an important factor is the care it
has been given over the years and definitely affects the value of the
piano.

Clyde