Verituner........ Its HOT!!!

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Sat, 09 Jun 2001 17:17:03 +0200

Now I have heard several such reports so far... but friend antares I have
learned to listen closely too these past couple years. The evidence seems to be
stacking up big time....grin...

I look forward to getting a chance to dink around with one of these one day.
Antares... have you compared this to the RCT or SAT yet ?? thoughts ??

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.