'birds eye'

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 08:56:29 +0200

David Ilvedson wrote:

> Richard,
>
> Looking at your post again I see where we have the confusion.  We were
> talking about the hammer, shank & flange of a grand but your right that the
> wippen/flange & butt flange is different with the birdseye in the wippen
> and butt.
>
> David I.

Grin... you had me scratchin my head for a second there David... but then I am
glad actually these two posts came in rapid fire like... Had thought "upright
piano parts" and overlooked completly that in a grand the situation is
reversed.. Easy to see in channel vison eh ?
--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.