Noisy action

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 13:54:28 -0500

I tuned a Samick this morning that sounded like the action was full of
pencils it clattered so much. Most of the noise was the jack button
punching hitting the spoon. The rest was probably everything else mentioned
here. It remains unfixed, probably forever - or should that be eternally?

Painted over the door was a big sign that said "PUSHING BACK THE DARKNESS
in the new Millennium"

Both of the upper case "N"s were backward ( I/I ), but millennium was
spelled correctly. I have no idea what that means.

Ron N