HELP! Re simplex actions Sorry to Post this twice

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 23:06:17 +0200

Hey Tony. I think you will find in the  archives a good deal recently about
different variations of this type of action. though I doubt anyone called it a
simplex. Search for Bluthner action... perhaps the  Viennese action. Actually
tho these were often quite simple, they worked pretty well. Didnt catch quite
what your piano type was... care to restate that ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.