Pocket PC

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 19:53:29 -0700

Ah, isn't life with a PDA wonderful?

jeannie
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Marcel Carey
  Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 5:35 AM
  To: pianotech
  Subject: Pocket PC

  I've just started to use TuneLab's Pocket PC trial version on my new
Compaq iPac and really enjoy it. The program works very well and I specially
like the frequency spectrum display. This feature alone is worth the program
especially for the last treble octave. The other thing I like about this
setup is that there is no more waiting time for the machine to wake up or
startup. These machines, you turn them on and it's on in a flash.  And the
size and weight are just pleasant to work with. I was using RCT before on a
very small Toshiba but I sometimes had to stop on the side of the road to
get the pc out of the case to wait for it to wake up just to get the adress
I had to get to. Well now I just take the small thing out of my pocket and
instantly, I have the info.

  For those who were thinking of getting a VTD, I think this is the way of
the present now. Check it out.

  Marcel
  Marcel Carey, accordeur technicien
  (819) 564-0447