Pocket PC

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 04 Jun 2001 08:45:27 -0400

Tom,
    Marcel's last post said that his Palm has 32 mg. of memory and no
hard drive. If it has usb one could use an IBM microdrive and
conceivably have all the space you could ever need.
    Yes I do print on the spot. I really like it too. When I get through
printing there is no more work to do for that customer. No more data
entry at the end of the day and I have a nice looking, professional
invoice to hand them that even records their method of payment for their
records as well. Billed now and paid now and recorded now!!!
    The printer isn't that much more to carry but yes, your right, it's
getting to be a bit much! That's why I'm somewhat interested in the
PocketPC.

Greg