Howards End :)

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Sun, 03 Jun 2001 19:35:32 +0200

Hi Howard... nice to hear from you again.

I enjoyed reading your lines. And I certainly see the validity in your
conclusion. One might also add to that that a good tuning is defined by how well
the tuner accomplishes that which he / she set out to do.  Having a basic
picture in your mind about what you want from a tunning ahead of time... and
accomplishing that on a piano..

That "basic picture" can of course vary... from person to person.. from piano to
piano..from one situation / type of music to another. In the end tho, its got to
sound good....  whatever "good" is ...:)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.