It won't be a Steinway anymore!

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Sun, 03 Jun 2001 10:19:49 +0200

Farrell wrote:

> In conclusion to this thread, which I so foolishly jumped into: You guys
> win. I withdraw anything I said about violins. I do know however that violin
> bridges on pianos are not optimal. Just thought I would share that one.

Ahhh...gesszzzzzz... he threw in the towel... grin.

I thought it was a good thread... nice stuff from Andre, Ron, and Stan the man
and others representing the opposition. Tho Rons post was the most nocturne this
time around. Ah well... whats next ??

How about tubular wave interference with the horizontal componet of envoloping
string vibrations in the straight strung grands of the 1800's ?

Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway
mailto:rbrekne@broadpark.no