Fw: DOCTORS OR GUNS]

Carl Meyer cmpiano@home.com
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 17:00:10 -0700

Jimmmmm:::::::I'm innocent I tell you  INNOCENT!!!!
I demand that all Pianotech justice dept. files be released
to my spokesmouth immediately.  All files pertaining to this preposterous
biased charge shall be disclosed under penalty of your RPT status being put
in jeopardy.

I didn't see the post you refer to in the pianotech forum.  Where did you
find it?

I think I understand.  You are a closet conservative and  wanted to get this
obvious conservative view on the net and blame it on an admitted
conservative, who already gets some flack from the left.

I'm sure you feel safer now that Florida has a conceal carry law and crime
is down.  Now criminals only rob out of state and out of country people who
they know are unarmed.

You can't hang this on me, Jim.  Keep your highly developed sense of humor
intact.  I'll be laughing about this all the way to Reno.  See you there.

I may be many things to the list, but " A NONY MOOSE"
I'm not.

Carl