survey of opinion

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 13:39:45 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_005D_01C0EAA0.528E5360
Hi Allan,

Yat Lam Hong has one sample of a bubinga HHCC that he purchased about 1 =
month ago with some of my technical literature.
Jim
                           James Grebe  =20
R.P.T. of the P.T.G        =20
pianoman@inlink.com  =20
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano Benches  in =
St. Louis, MO
(314) 845-8282                                     =20
1526 Raspberry Lane                      =20
Arnold, MO 63010
Web Site    http// www.grebepianoperipherals.bigstep.com                 =
          =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Allan L. Gilreath, RPT=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 7:34 AM
  Subject: RE: survey of opinion

  James and the list,

  Yat Lam Hong is presenting a program in Reno concerning the ins and =
outs of caster cups from a technical as well as aesthetic standpoint.  =
Anyone interested at all should be sure to catch this program on =
Saturday afternoon since he takes this subject more in depth than anyone =
I've ever seen.=20

  Allan
  Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
  Assistant Director - TEAM2001
  July 11-15, 2001 - Reno, NV
  agilreath@mindspring.com
  http://www.ptg.org/conv.htm
  Director: Laura Olsen, RPT
  Assistant Directors: Allan Gilreath, RPT - Gary Neie, RPT - Dale =
Probst, RPT=20