Schmidt's Rant

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Thu, 31 May 2001 21:26:36 -0700

Brian Schmidt at Baldwin.piano@home wrote;
    "Shut your mouth get out there tune, repair and be happy for any =
North American product that puts money in your pocket or get out of the =
business....we don't need whiners and crybabies like you in the =
industry."

    Sounds like your typical dealer to me, we've got this pianer here, =
it really sounds pretty bad, the prospect says it plays like a tank, do =
what you can to improve it, but don't spend more than two hours on it =
because we don't want you running up the bill too high, and oh; we're =
going to play Golf, see you when you get back. One other thing, we can't =
pay you too much for your work, but remember; NO WHINING ALLOWED!   =20

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com=20