Petrof Grands.

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:25:03 -0700

Terry wrote:

"I did check it out with her. I measured everything and inspected =
everything.
Everthing is OK. But I'm asking about the sum of all the parts. I don't
play, so I will perhaps always lack a bit with the final decision. But I
think someone that has been exposed to one for a period of time would =
have a
better opinion on some of its aspects.

You can go on a first date and check out all you can think of (with due
consideration for appropriate social constraints, of course), but you'll
know her a lot better if you live with her a while. I guess that is what =
am asking about......what do you have after the honeymoon is over?  ;-)"

Terry Farrell

    Well, that's something to be considered too. Actually, the only =
thing negative about Petrof that I have ever heard concerned their =
longevity. People like me who do most of their work on new pianos tend =
not to see them too much when they're twenty years old, so it's easy to =
get a really good impression, and think they're the greatest things =
since sliced bread, only to find problems after a number of years.

Kevin  Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com=20