prices for tuning in your country?

Iņaki Coello coello@pianored.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:48:11 -0700

Hello Gregor ad everybody.
Here in Spain the costs vary so much, depending where do you live: in the East and in the north he costs of a tuning are around US $ 75, but the iving costs there are higher. Madrid is the bigest city and the charges are similar.

I charge less, around US $ 35 in my town for one hour and half tuning, but I am not so much experienced yet: I canīt charge more until I get more training and better level.
In another towns I charge US $ 50, but the standard cost outside are 20 cents/kilometer.
The concert tuning is charged twice aproximately,

The piano brand affect this prices: "soviet"  pianos and first years XX century not restored pianos adds Us $ 10: tuning them is a nightmare!

In London I used to work for a shop that charge US $60

Amazing prices in Tokyo and NY!!!! I think I must work there two or three monhs a year and stay in my country he rest of the year dilly-dalling!

Iņaki Coello Gómez
Valladolid. Spain

Pianos en la Red?  ->  http://www.pianored.com
E-Mail Gratis?  ->  http://www.pianored.com/email