Kranich & Bach

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 15:59:57 -0500

>Well, "Slanted Plate, Spiral Springs, Isotonic Pedals and Action
>Braces". Should I go back with a camera?
>
>Elizabeth Ward, RPT

Oh heck no. Anyone that can put up with Bubba on a day to day basis has
plenty of credibility as far as I'm concerned. Let's see, isotonic: having
equal tones or tension. Would that be the dummy third pedal connected to,
and riding along as an equivalent to the left one? The way it's worded, the
action braces aren't necessarily isotonic, just there, so they might not be
anything special past merely existing. Spiral springs are good, and squeak
altogether different than the flat ones. They're more fun to chase around
the shop if you drop one too, since they'll elude you longer and hide
deeper under big heavy things. I can't seem to come up with a reason that a
Slanted Plate would be a good thing though. Maybe drainage, or internal
marble dispersion? One thing for sure, with the Pall Board thrown in, I'd
sure love to have heard the sales pitch as the prospective customer was
peering in at this list of mysteries.

Ron N