prices for tuning in your country?

baoli liu baoli_liu@yahoo.com
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 10:38:07 -0700 (PDT)

> So, dear collegues, tell me about the prices for
> tunings in your country.
> What´s about asia, afrika, new zealand,
> brasilia..........all the foreign
> countries i only know from tv
>
> If anyone from you speaks german, feel invited to
> visit my homepage.
>
> Gregor Weldert
> gregor@weldert.de
> www.weldert.de

Hi Gregor,

I am a technician from china,now I am working in the
United States.

I had charged 200RMB,about 25 US Dollars for each
tuning,no tax.(The average salary in China is about
600 to 1,000RMB/month)

As I know ,some Chinese Technicians charge 100 to
150RMB for each tuning,some technicians in South
China,where the living cost is higher, charge 300 or
more rmb for each tuning.

Baoli Liu
University of Wisconsin-Madison