Heimlich this Henry F. Miller

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 00:35:18 EDT

In a message dated 28/07/01 11:46:59 PM, nicho@lascruces.com writes:

<< although the sustain still sucks when the wires are plucked, >>

Gut;
 Rogers suggestion is a good one and as he says it is reversible. From your
symptoms it sure sounds like board/bearing problems to me. Being a Henry F.
Miller it might not have had a very good board to begin with but....I have
seen some awfully nice boards in these thingees also.
 It is always surprising to me how little 'down' bearing it takes to produce
a pleasant tone on a decent board.......Does this particular thingee have
nose bolts in the "dead" section?
Jim Bryant (FL)