Heimlich this Henry F. Miller

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 22:44:43 -0500

Hi Guy,
             If you think the bearing is that kind of excessive, use some
half round bar stock as a counter bearing bar to decrease the bearing,
before shaving the bridge, it will be reversable.  Dropping the tension on
most of the notes and listen to a few at pitch will also give you some
indication, if the sustain and tone opens up, then you have some thing to
go on.
Just a thought.
Roger.
PS great having lunch together at Reno