software

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 14:35:40 -0400

Mike, I use PianoDB. It is pretty friendly and easy to get up and running..I
would suggest, however, that you sharpen your MS Access skills if you want
to do any modifying. Piano DB is based in Access.

I'm no Access wiz by anyone's stretch, but I can fumble around as well as
anyone else if I want to change something.

There's really not that much to do but start imputing your database to a
database that's well thought out, regardless of your Access skills.

roo(k)