Beware Messages wth Attachement

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:47:13 -0300

Hi List,
This message, which I copied, without the attachment, came with the Subject
Heading "Re: Re: (Fwd) International Convention?
I had previously opened a similar message, and it was a V---s, so I didn't
open it.
The sender was a"Paul" <tunenbww@clear.lakes.com
So If you see a familiar reply, with an attachment from Paul, DON'T open it.
By the way Norton got it before any damage was done.
Regards.

John Ross' wrote:
====
- Hi Rob,
- I attended the 30th Annual PTG Convention, in Toronto, Ontario
- in 1987.
- It had, I believe, the record for most attendees. I think the record,
- still stands, although, I can't remember the number.
- One of the big problems, was Customs. I seem to remember a Customs
- agent, in the display hall.
- The NE regional has been held in Quebec City and Montreal, and they have
- been well attended.
- Regards,
- John M. Ross
- Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada