Neck and hearing

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:50:54 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/01 8:46:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
Doctorb01@AOL.COM writes:

> I wanted to know if anyone out there has any experience, or any other
> view, or know of someone who has suffered the same thing, in terms of their
> neck causing a problem with their hearing.

Yes, my problem was in the neck.  Please read my post again.  Only very
occasionally do I hear a little of the crackling sound I used to hear all the
time.  All I have to do is a little stretching and it goes away.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin