Neck and hearing

Doctorb01@AOL.COM Doctorb01@AOL.COM
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:21:41 EDT

Hello PTG Forum:

       This is Simone. I want to again thank everyone who responded to my
e-mails.

       I have made some progress in my situation. I have seen a doctor who is
at the Musicians Clinics of Canada (they got a web site it is worth checking
this out. They are highly regarded in the music industry.)

       The doctor said that it is my neck muscles, and neck misalignment that
is causing the muscles in my ears to malfunction.

       I wanted to know if anyone out there has any experience, or any other
view, or know of someone who has suffered the same thing, in terms of their
neck causing a problem with their hearing.

       Thank you for your time in reading my letter.

       Sincerely, Simone Tucci

       Doctorb01@aol.com