Kawai parts

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 20:29:20 -0500

Robert,
That piano belongs to one of my customers, and let me tell you there's got to
be at least 25 cats in that house, plus a big long lizard, an alligator,
several turtles, aquariums, you name it.  It smells worse than a neglected
horse barn!  With a great deal of glee, I turned her over to my partner this
month.  I don't ever want to go in there again!!!

Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT                   Beginners & Lurkers
fish@Communique.net                 Basic Pianotech discussed