Fw: piano parts

Joseph Alkana josephspiano@home.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 06:56:38 -0700

List,
I just received this message. Looks like a real possibility here for =
taking care of one-of-a-kind or short production run stuff. Any one care =
to take him up? Any need for brass rail duplication? Custom sostenuoe? =
Etc. I'm not endorsing this guy, just passing along the message.

Joseph Alkana  RPT
josephspiano@home.com
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Stephen P Clubb=20
To: josephspiano@home.com=20
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 9:29 PM
Subject: piano parts

Hi Joseph,

I came across your name while searching for piano information. After
doing some research I noticed that some piano repair parts seem to be
hard to come by and that maybe there was a market for custom replacement
parts. I'm a machinist and I would be interested in making special parts
that are difficult to obtain. I have many materials available  such as
aluminum, brass, stainless steel, plastic, or wood.
If you would be interested in my services, please contact me to discuss
the matter further.

Thank you,

Stephen Clubb
St. Louis Mo