String Leveler

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 00:42:53 -0400

At 10:32 PM -0400 7/25/01, Phil Bondi wrote:
>..at the recent International Annual National Convention(IANC), I purchased
>one of them thar little string levelers from MotherGoose, otherwise known as
>Joe Goss. I used it this morning for the first time, and I must say that
>it's one of them tools that one should have at the ready..it's small enough,
>so it won't take up any extra space in your tool pouch/holder/box..and it's
>accurate and easy to use.

Is this one based on the principle of RPT Claire Davies miniature
"string pry-bar" which uses either the top of the aggraphe or the
capo as a fulcrum. Inquiring minds need to be shut up.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Can you check out this middle C?. It "whangs' - (or twangs?)
     Thanks so much, Ginger"
     ...........Service Request