String Leveler

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:32:09 -0400

..at the recent International Annual National Convention(IANC), I purchased
one of them thar little string levelers from MotherGoose, otherwise known as
Joe Goss. I used it this morning for the first time, and I must say that
it's one of them tools that one should have at the ready..it's small enough,
so it won't take up any extra space in your tool pouch/holder/box..and it's
accurate and easy to use.

I anticipate my voicing and damper jobs to improve dramatically from knowing
I have level strings.

roo(k)