bosendorfer research

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:49:30 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/01 9:21:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
dporritt@post.cis.smu.edu writes:

> Wim:
>
> How many used or rebuilt 9' pianos have you sold?  It's a tough market for
> those pianos.  Every musician wants a 7' piano, but few have the space, nor
> want to hear the volume of a 9' piano in their home.
>
> dave

I'm not denying that selling an Imperial grand is going to tough. How many
new ones do you suppose are sold every year? But  even at $100,000, a good
rebuilt Imperial Bosy is a good buy. It might take a year or 2 to sell, but I
think there is a market out there for them.

Wim