Wet and Wild Steinway

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:12:28 EDT

In a message dated 23/07/01 6:03:26 PM, clark@evola.com writes:

<<"What say ye?">>

Clark;
 Without regard to what Ed F. and PR-J, say the thingee is a piece of junk
now and should be trashed!  Knowing how schools are, about the environment
and all, I am sure y'all don't want that thing taking up space in the local
landfill..................sooooooo purely out of the goodness of my heart I
will come and remove the worthless hulk from school grounds and make certain
that it is 'disposed' of in a appropiate manner.....OK? :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)
p.s. The school will not have to pay for this community service.