Sandblasting piano plates

Charles E Faulk cfaulk2@juno.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 17:05:41 -0500

Ralph and Wim,

Thank you for your responses. I was rather hoping I might be able to take
one of these portable sandblasting units out on my drive and clean a
plate outside where the mess is more manageable. I see where they are
available through rental agencies in town.

Looks like maybe I should give one a "test drive" on a small portion of a
plate before committing someone's prize piano to my inexperience.

Thanks again,

Charles Faulk
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.