buying clients/business

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 00:00:09 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/01 9:14:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
cedel@supernet.com writes:

> As to Wim's idea of charging $10,000 for a telephone number, that would be
> very
> difficult for me to accept as a buyer.  Unless a guarantee comes with it,
> it's

Clyde

Don't forgot, over three years, this comes to a little less than $70 per
week, or one new tuning customer. Maybe the third year you won't be getting
one new customer a week any more, but that makes up for the 5 - 10 new
customer per week you would get the first year. And also don't forget, not to
brag, but I am considered one of the most successful piano tuners in St.
Louis. A less known and qualified tuner, in a smaller town, probably would
not get that much for his business.

Wim