recommendations for new tuning lever?

Ryan sowers pianova440@hotmail.com
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:43:13 -0700

Schaff's #4 Nylon tuning lever comes with a removable professional head and
tip and sells for $37. I think its the best deal. The "goose necks" that I'm
familiar with don't fit soldily on the pins: an exercise in frustration.
Don't get anything that doesn't take standard professional heads and tips.

Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter, #985
Olympia, WA