Computer question

Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:42:53 -0700

I've recently switched servers and email programs to Microsoft Outlook =
Express.  I notice that frequently over the past several days, messages =
that I post to the list are not appearing in my own inbox.  However, my =
sent items folder shows them as sent.  Any clues?  The last posting I =
made was to do with Feurich pianos.  I have not seen it appear yet and =
it has been about 90 minutes.  Oddly, some of the posts do appear, but =
some do not.  Please let me know if you see this post or the one just =
mentioned. =20

Thanks,

David Love