post-reno health: how's yours?

Ray T. Bentley Ray@Bentley.net
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:53:49 -0500

Bill and Tom,

My wife and I both had respiratory problems in Reno, and still have some
lingering effects.  There was no way to escape the smoke there:  it
permeated everything!

In Illinois we have a clean air act that forbids smoking in public places
except in designated areas.  We wish we were more like California in having
all restaurants to be non-smoking.  Blessings on those who are trying to
quit the habit, for they realize the effect it has on all of us.

I think you'll find Chicago to be much more hospitable in this regard!

BTW, Bill, I really enjoyed the class for CAUT contract techs.  With your
fine bass voice, I expected to see you in the Barbershop Chorus.  Perhaps
your throat was too sore!

Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Alton, IL
Ray@Bentley.net
www.ray.bentley.net

"Live one day at a time, and make it a masterpiece!"