Broken Action Bracket

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:02:58 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/01 7:39:58 AM Central Daylight Time,
philromano@attglobal.net writes:

> Hi list,
>
> I have a broken action bracket on an old Hallet & Davis upright. Has anyone
> ever had any luck using a product like JB Weld? Or is brazing the best way
> to go? Thanks for any help.
>

> Phil Romano

Same advice. Find a good welder. I have one who does my pedals all the time.
This is a small shop, and they know me. I just drop off the pedals and
several weeks later it is ready. They know what I want. Cost about $15 - $20
for each pedal. I guess an action bracket would be about the same.

Willem