Journal CD's

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 05:28:15 -0500

Thanks for writing. The "Journal CD User Notes/Acrobat Reader 5" CD that was
distributed at the convention contains a PDF file called CD_NOTES.pdf that
may contain some of the answers you are looking for. Just put the CD in your
computer's drive and double click on CD_NOTES.pdf.

As always, specific questions may be e-mailed to:

cdsupport@ptg.org

Kent Swafford