Useful Links?

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 08:42:57 -0500

List,

I found these links listed in the business section of the
Houston Chronicle today. Thought some might find
them useful. The first one is especially useful for
conversion from inches/feet to metric (has
be a decimal). Now, for those of us who are
mathematically challenged, how does one convert a
fraction to a decimal? :-)

At Reno, I took a class on hammer boring from
Richard Davenport and he strongly recommended
measuring in metric. He said, "You'll never go back
after you learn to do it."

With all the international members, the other one
might be useful for language translations.

http://www.onlineconversion.com/

http://www.freetranslation.com/

Avery