tuning test

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:00:47 -0400

Wim said:

> Hey, Phil, congrats. Are you going to keep your stage name, or do we have
> call you sir now?

The Stage Name stays, since I am one of those 'non-conformist' types..I took
the Tuning test ahead of the Technical Exam.

For those of you thinking about taking the Tuning Exam, take it..people kept
telling me the I would learn something just by taking the Exam..I did learn
something:(shameless self-selving plug follows).. I am not a bad piano
tuner, considering i was 4% (high treble) from tuning at CTE level.

For those in the hierarchy of the PTG possibly still reading this, I will
say that the test is fair, the time allowed for the test is adequate, and
the opportunity to get any help you may think you need is there. You can't
ask more of an organization trying to promote its Associates than that.

roo(k)

ps - If anyone calls me sir, I would probably turn around and see who was
behind me......