restringing bass...

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 09:41:21 -0700

Once again, i am very thankful for ALL the great tips and advice on
"re-stringing the bass"! I do have a tilter, but had not thought of
replacing the pins as they are presently VERY snug, but maybe with new bass
strings I should go with the next size up. Thanks again all!!

Terry Peterson
Precision Piano Service
Torrance, CA