RECHARGER

Elian Degen J. degen@telcel.net.ve
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 19:47:05 -0400

Wim

Take a look at your SAT charger, If it shows output 9v it is ok, the 900 =
ma only tells you not to use anyithing below that as it will put more =
strain on the charger, whatever goes over 900ma it is ok  900 or 1000ma =
or 1A or more. apart from that you have to check for two more things: =
look at the tip and check for polarity, if not indicated on the tip take =
it to a technician to check it with a voltmeter. It has to be the same =
polarity as the SAT as the SAT uses a DC current imput. Take care with =
this point as there are a few chargers which deliver AC current, if is =
that type it might not work

Elian
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@AOL.COM=20
  To: Pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 4:55 PM
  Subject: RECHARGER

  I am throwing away, or selling in yard sale all unnecessary items in=20
  anticipation of my move.=20

  I found a recharger, which fits my SATIII, but I don't know if it the =
right=20
  power. The input is 120 v, 60 Hz 20 w.  The output is DC 9 v 900 mA. =
Is this=20
  the right size for my SATIII, or will that burn it up?=20

  Wim=20