RECHARGER

Norman Barrett nbarrett@midsouth.rr.com
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:55:21 -0500

Hi Wim,
In addition to the voltage and the current rating, you need to check the =
polarity of the tip. They can be different also.

Norm Barrett
Memphis chapter
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@AOL.COM=20
  To: Pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 3:55 PM
  Subject: RECHARGER

  I am throwing away, or selling in yard sale all unnecessary items in=20
  anticipation of my move.=20

  I found a recharger, which fits my SATIII, but I don't know if it the =
right=20
  power. The input is 120 v, 60 Hz 20 w.  The output is DC 9 v 900 mA. =
Is this=20
  the right size for my SATIII, or will that burn it up?=20

  Wim=20