Amazing Story

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:55:20 -0400

At 9:20 PM -0500 7/11/01, kam544@flash.net wrote:
>List,
>I've waited long enough for this to be debunked by someone.

Really, I mean a high school gymnasium packed with students and
parents. What do you figure for a packed gym, 200, 300? Does any
teacher have enough students, that on recital night they plus parents
can "pack a gymnasium". Give me a break.

Yes by all means, send this one to Paul Harvey, unless he would
recognize it as already having been produced by one of his staff
writers.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

".......true more in general than specifically"
     ...........Lenny Bruce, spoofing a radio discussion of the Hebrew
roots of Calypso music