Amazing story

Daniel Lindholm lindholm.daniel@home.se
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:09:38 +0200

I just have to post the answer I got from a friend, who I sent this story
to:

(Shes an american pianist)
I did a little research about it out of curiousity.. i couldn't find anyone
with that last name in iowa.. or with the full name in all of the US. Also,
I listed to the Concerto she mentioned.. it doesn't end in a crescendo.. and
it would be a very strange piece to play at a piano recital because it
really "needs" the orchestra to make the piece.