in regards to my "hearing condition part 2"there is no attachment

Doctorb01@AOL.COM Doctorb01@AOL.COM
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:35:48 EDT

I have sent a follow up to my first letter titled "My hearing condition...
please read me." That second letter is titled "My hearing condition part 2..
please read me."

I have received from some of you that there is an attachment. There should
not be. It is ONLY text. The letter consists of text! This letter contains
information that I wanted to clear up that may have been miss understood in
the first letter. For those of you who have not seen the first letter please
ask me to sent it to you, it would be very much appreciated.

Please let me know if there is a problem with this one thank you.

Sincerely, Simone Tucci    Doctorb01@aol.com
              Toronto Canada