Date on David Love's emails-curious

David M. Porritt dporritt@post.cis.smu.edu
Mon, 09 Jul 2001 09:53:18 -0500

David:

If you don't want to replace the CMOS battery just insert the word "Date" in your autoexec.bat file.  That way you'll be prompted to enter the date as you boot up.  You might also want to inserte the word "Time" also (on a separate line).  That way the clock will be set also.  This affects your file dating also.

dave

David M. Porritt
dporritt@swbell.net
Meadows School of the Arts