Fw: shellac sealer on plate yes yes yesYES

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 08 Jul 2001 21:53:06 -0500

Hi Mark,
              I just dissolve over night, use whats needed, and throw out
the small amount of excess.   The thick part of panty hose makes a perfect
filter to catch the odd leg and wing.  <G>
Thank's for the reassurance.
Roger