Baldwin Bankruptcy Sleezeballs

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 18:14:19 -0400

(I got a three color 2-sided 8-1/2 x 11 ad in the mail yesterday.)

BALDWIN PIANO BANKRUPTCY

$14 MILLION INVENTORY MUST GO NOW!

Buy the Most Popular Pianos in America for Pennies on the Dollar!
It's the opportunity of a lifetime!

(on the other side)

BALDWIN PIANO mfg. co. files BANKRUPTCY

$14 MILLION PIANO LIQUIDATION

BIASCO PIANO must liquidate its entire BALDWIN inventory now!

MAKE US AN OFFER!

All to be sold for PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR

Biasco Piano Company, Lakeland, Florida
Since 1939! 2nd largest piano retailer in America

(so I guess Roger Jolly must liquidate all his Baldwin stock also? Hey
Roger, I'll give you pennies on the dollar for an new SD-10! When can I
expect delivery?)

Why MUST Biasco sell all their Baldwins? Did Baldwin demand that they do? Or
does Mr. Biasco NEED to buy a new yacht? What garbage.

Terry Farrell