My Hearing Condition ,Please read this

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 09:29:13 -0400

I have seen this several times now. What is "tinitus"?

Terry Farrell =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: DGPEAKE@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2001 1:19 AM
  Subject: Re: My Hearing Condition ,Please read this=20

  In a message dated 7/7/01 7:21:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time, =
Doctorb01@AOL.COM=20
  writes:=20

    .=20

         I have now stopped tuning, because it's unbearable and trying =
to take=20
    it easy. I am seeking a Homeopathic doctor to see if that can help. =
I have=20
    also been researching hyperacusis online and I do think that is what =
I=20
    have,=20
    there are different forms of it. I am going to demand to do the TRT =
so that=20
    I=20
    can continue with my life. In addition I also had an MRI and that =
showed=20
    everything to be normal.=20

        =20

  In 1991 I began hearing a low buzz in my right ear. It would come and =
go.=20
  Sometimes extremely loud and would often wake me up at night. I went =
to see a=20
  doctor about it, and he confirmed it was tinitus. I took a hearing =
check and=20
  it was normal. I was very scared that I would lose my main source of =
income=20
  in piano tuning.=20

  This went on for well over a year. After several visits to many =
doctors, I=20
  hurt my back and started seeing a chiropractor. His partner was a=20
  chiropractor and a naturepath as well. He came in and checked my right =
ear.=20
  He saw a yeast infection and gave my a prescription called hypercum =
oil. In=20
  three days the buzzing in my ear stopped and has never returned.  This =
is=20
  after the medical doctors had basically given up on me.=20

  I am not saying this is what you have and that it will work with =
individuals=20
  with tinitus. I hope and pray this will help and you will be on your =
way to a=20
  complete healing.=20

  Dave Peake, RPT=20
  Portland Chapter=20