My Hearing Condition ,Please read this

Robert Wilson pianotechnicianuk@yahoo.com
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 03:45:11 -0700 (PDT)

Terry,

Take great care, I would not advise trying to syringe
your own ears especially with
a device not designed for the purpose.  I tried a
brand of wax remover which was
based on hydrogen peroxide and it caused a nasty
inflammation.

The ears are supposed to be self cleaning etc, but
sometimes because of size of the
canal or if there are tiny hairs inside, the wax can
stick fast.  I would suggest that
if it is a serious problem you have a professional
remove it rather than try anything
yourself.  After all we are talking about your
livelihood here.  You may not fancy a
career change!

Regards,

Bob.