Relax about wax

jstuart1 jstuart1@pdq.net
Sun, 08 Jul 2001 03:09:38 -0500

Gee I hope I am not the instigater of the great ear wax debate! My son's
ears do not drain well so even as a teenager we would have to make the
periodic trips to the doctor. My dad swore by ear syringes when I was a
kid. Neither are pleasant in the least. I do use qtips but only
immediately after a shower when the wax is softened by the heat and the
little bit of water that naturally gets in your ears.

Judy