My Hearing Condition ,Please read this

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 01:19:41 EDT

In a message dated 7/7/01 7:21:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Doctorb01@AOL.COM
writes:

> .
>
>       I have now stopped tuning, because it's unbearable and trying to take
> it easy. I am seeking a Homeopathic doctor to see if that can help. I have
> also been researching hyperacusis online and I do think that is what I
> have,
> there are different forms of it. I am going to demand to do the TRT so that
> can continue with my life. In addition I also had an MRI and that showed
> everything to be normal.

In 1991 I began hearing a low buzz in my right ear. It would come and go.
Sometimes extremely loud and would often wake me up at night. I went to see a
doctor about it, and he confirmed it was tinitus. I took a hearing check and
it was normal. I was very scared that I would lose my main source of income
in piano tuning.

This went on for well over a year. After several visits to many doctors, I
hurt my back and started seeing a chiropractor. His partner was a
chiropractor and a naturepath as well. He came in and checked my right ear.
He saw a yeast infection and gave my a prescription called hypercum oil. In
three days the buzzing in my ear stopped and has never returned.  This is
after the medical doctors had basically given up on me.

I am not saying this is what you have and that it will work with individuals
with tinitus. I hope and pray this will help and you will be on your way to a
complete healing.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR